After jailbreaking my iPhone 4, I experienced the issue of shitty touch sensitivity especially at the bottom part of the touch screen. They say it’s 10% less sensitive than other areas.
You gotta tap harder for the bloody phone to detect your touch. Sickening, especially when playing Ninjump and Touchgrind.
So here’s how to solve this problem.
Adjust touch sensitivity in iPhone settings
Here’s a step by step guide on how to get the Touch option to appear in your iPhone’s Settings and fix the touch problem.
1. Open Cydia and search for ‘advanced preferences’.
2. Tap ‘Install’ and then ‘Confirm’.
3. Tap ‘Restart Springboard’ after the app completes the installation.
4. Open Winterboard > Select themes… > Advanced Preferences
5. Respring and go to Settings.
6. Go to General > Touch (it’s at the bottom).
7. Now move the first slider to the max and you’re done!
It works perfectly for me. I hope it works for you!