What’s the simplest and fastest way to transfer a file from your computer to your iPhone? Wirelessly via WIFI, of course.
Photos, .IPA files, text documents, whatever.
iFile’s the app!
And of course, your device must have already been jailbroken.
So here’s the goodies.
Transfer Files from PC to iPhone – iFile
- Download iFile from Cydia if you haven’t done so. I installed mine from xSellize’s source (http://cydia.xsellize.com).
- Once installed, launch it and tap the second icon from the bottom left (that WIFI-like icon).
- You should see this screen soon after:
- Now look for the URL inside the sentence that says “Accepting connections at …”. Copy that URL and open it up using your favorite desktop internet browser. So for mine, it’s – http://azhar.local:10000.
- Walla! Now, you should see your iPhone’s filesystem like so:
- To transfer a file from PC to iPhone, simply navigate to your desired folder and use the upload form at the bottom of the page.
- Congrats, you are now a hacker.
That was awfully simple, wasn’t it?